Sunday, June 27, 2010

Strange



Boy, is it strange not being able to ask Shelley if she can zip me up or something. I'm missing my Buster! No but seriously, I didn't have the opportunity to borrow any cloths because I can only wear what Shelley left behind. I know the males in the family will have no idea why this is such a big deal (or a deal at all really, because it's not that big) because their sunday wardrobe is pretty much the same every week. Well, hate to break it to you, but girls have a lot of components to their sunday wardrobe, and sometimes in a crunch, borrowing is necessary. It is also very strange not going in the Suburban. I've gotten used to going everywhere in that beast, but now I'm stuck with the Lotus and the Beamer. Oh Darn!
Yesterday Mom and Pop were getting on me about my messy room and not exercising, respectively. In an act of pure defiance I donned my sports apparel, did the rowing machine, took a shower, and
cleaned up all the cloths in my room. Take that, parents!
Message to Mom: We can stop going to Costco because we don't need to feed 8 people any more.
Message to Dad: 1% is not Skim, I have no idea how you could mix the two up. It is simply beyond me.

Yours Sincerely,
-Brooke

2 comments:

  1. Brooke, you've GOT to start drinking REAL milk one of these days. You've GOT to embrace whole milk. Seriously, seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes! A small cup of whole milk is way better than large glasses of milk/water. Chris and Melissa converted me. Lindsay is a convert, too. I sent Cordell to the store on Saturday with specific instructions to get whole milk for us, and skim for Brooke, and he came home with 2% and 1%. He's got to develop a taste for whole milk so that he quits making that mistake.

    ReplyDelete